Alexandra is a Partner in the Corporate Technology team. Alexandra specialises in advising companies, institutions
and private shareholders on a broad range of corporate transactions (including public and private M&A, venture capital
and private equity transactions, joint ventures and restructurings), many with an international element to them.
Alexandra has experience of advising clients on a wide variety of transaction, including:
- The sale of One Fine Stay to AccorHotels.
- The acquisition of Achica Limited by Worldstores Limited.
- The acquisition of Blast! Productions by Sky.
- The investment by Holzbrink into Founders Factory and associated joint venture between a Holtzbrink subsidiary and Eton college.
- The sale of FineTubes to Ametek.
- The acquisition of Bundletech by Borderfree.
- The pre-IPO reorganisation and admission to trading on NASDAQ of Mimecast Limited.
- The secondary buyout of Cablecom Networking Holdings Limited by Inflexion Private Equity Partners.
Alexandra qualified as a solicitor in October 2011 having obtained a first class degree in Law from the University of
Liverpool and completed her LPC at the College of Law in Chester.