About Us & Our Approach
The BioIndustry Association (BIA) is the trade association for innovative life sciences in the UK.
Our goal is to secure the UK’s position as a global hub and as the best location for innovative research and commercialisation, enabling our world-leading research base to deliver healthcare solutions that can truly make a difference to people’s lives.
Our members include:
- Start-ups, biotechnology and innovative life science companies
- Pharmaceutical and technological companies
- Universities, research centres, tech transfer offices, incubators and accelerators
- A wide range of life science service providers: investors, lawyers, IP consultants, IR agencies
Influence policy ensuring your voice is heard and your organisation is represented on the matters that are critical for our sector’s success.
Connect with the sector and grow your network through our industry-leading events and expert committees.
Save significant money through the BIA business solutions purchasing programme.
BIA members benefit from:
- Additional profile through the membership directory, member news, blogs, sector events and messages amplified through BIA social media channels and partner organization publications
- Networking and thought leadership at BIA events – from the BIA Gala Dinner, to conferences, regional networking events, webinars and virtual events
- Being part of a BIA committee, highly influential policy groups and agendas
- Save with a range of membership services including laboratory supplies, outsourced research services and intelligence/data