N-Site is the first place to visit for up-to-date information on legal and tax developments within the UK Life Science industry.
Members will receive:
- Credits to request a new Guidance Note*
- Access to all existing research and Guidance Notes
- Access to our experts for advice and guidance
*Subject to annual subscription thresholds (see below).
All companies are welcome to enjoy a trial period of three months prior to becoming a paying member.
We are pleased to make these resources available free of charge to:
- Academics looking to establish a new commercial venture
- Employees of an early stage company that fulfils both of the following conditions:
- Less than £2m annual sales
- Less than £5m funds raised (in aggregate)
Companies interested in specific areas of guidance can opt for a licence to part of the site. The unit cost for the first licence is £250 which will allow a single user access to a single field. The licence can be extended at a cost of £125 for each additional user or field.
Alternatively, companies could register for an annual site licence (unrestricted use across the company). The cost for an annual site licence is as follows:
- Headcount 1-25 £2,000
- Headcount 26-100 £4,000
- Headcount > 100 £6,000
Any company with annual subscription fees of at least £2,000 receives a Guidance Note Credit (thereafter an additional guidance note credit is awarded for each £2,000 in the annual subscription).