N-Site is the first place to visit for up-to-date information on tax developments within the UK Life Science industry.
Members will receive:
- Credits to request a new Guidance Note*
- Access to all existing research and Guidance Notes
- Access to our experts for advice and guidance
*Subject to annual subscription thresholds (see below)
Annual site licence (unrestricted use across the company).
- Headcount 1-25 £2,000
- Headcount 26-100 £4,000
- Headcount > 100 £6,000
Alternatively, companies more interested in specific areas of guidance can opt for a licence to part of the site. The unit cost for the first licence is £250 which will allow a single user access to a single field. The licence can be extended at a cost of £125 for each additional user or field.
- Any company with annual subscription fees of at least £2,000 receives a Guidance Note Credit (thereafter an additional guidance note credit is awarded for each £2,000 in the annual subscription).
- All companies are welcome to enjoy a trial period of six months prior to becoming a paying member.
We are pleased to make these resources available free of charge to:
- Academics looking to establish a new commercial venture
- Employees of an early stage company that fulfills both of the following conditions:
- Less than £2m annual sales
- Less than £5m funds raised (in aggregate)