Oliver works exclusively with Life Science companies and supports Richard in managing the Life Science Tax team at FTI Consulting.
Latterly Oliver worked in industry where he was responsible for all taxes across the EMEA region for a multinational US listed group.
Prior to that, Oliver spent ten years in ‘Big Four’, working across a number of tax areas including Corporate Tax, Employment Taxes and the Tax Technical knowledge team.
Recent Professional Experience
- R&D incentive claims for large enterprises and SMEs and related transactional advice and planning
- Advice on licensing of intellectual property rights
- Advising on Patent Box elections in regards to optimal timing and the potential benefits
- Restructuring advice ahead of prospective US investment
- Advising on the retention and potential future use of losses following a merger
- Oliver holds a BSc in Biochemistry from Imperial College, London and is an Associate of the Royal College of Science.